Thursday, December 25, 2008

An Announcement



It's official! Travis and Caitlin are engaged. They plan to be married the end of April or first of May, shortly after Drew gets home from his mission. Our family is thrilled to be gaining a daughter/sister! Caitlin is everything we could hope for in a daughter-in-law, and she makes Travis so happy! There are so many arrangements to make, not the least of which is finding a "mother of the groom" dress, so let me know if anyone sees something that might work. I'm sure everything else will just fall into place!

3 comments:

Taylor Thomas said...

Oh wow! Your family is growing. What a beautiful couple. Have they set a date? Looks like you had a perfect Christmas. Someone got a new tennis racket! I will send you a pic of Taylor's leg. It is not pretty. CONGRATULATIONS!

reber1 said...

Congratulations to the beautiful couple-I'm sooo happy for them and happy for me that I have an excuse to come to Utah!!!Keep us posted on the dates!

Sarah Lee said...

They are such a darling couple! I can't wait for the wedding. Kim, anytime you need to go shopping for that dress let me know!